Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Pivia St. Pattys Day Outfit 12X12 scrapbook page

I decided to bust out some photos and make a 12X12 scrapbook page, as I was searching and sorting threw my photos I found these three of Pivia on St. Patricks Day.

 I started by trimming these photos down to a resionable size.

I am also using a 12X12 piece of Cucumber Crush card stock from Stampin Up.
 I searched threw my Thickers/Stickers drawers and pulled out a selection I thought would work.
I am using anouther 12X12 yellow pattern paper that I trimmed down 1/4 inch off each side.

It came from a Hobby Lobby pattern paper pack.

I also used a 8 1/2 by 11 inch Hobby Lobby pattern paper pack to mat the photos as well and used some fun foam on the back of one that will go in the center.
 Using some My Favorite Things dies and Heavy Weight Cream card stock I cut out some shapes.
 A Heidi Swapp roller date stamp and some Versa Fine Black Onyx ink to stamp the date.

I trimmed it down to hid behind a photo.
Pivia came down to check on me and borrowed the camera, not to bad of a picture for a 5 year old.
 Using some double sided adhesive on the back of some ribbon.

This will give some texture to my page and add some more St. Patty's Day flair.

 Here is some ribbon in the corner.
 Using a stamp from Stamps of Life to add a bit of interest and fun to the top corner and more of the ribbon.
 I also used a die from Stamps of Life and more Cucumber Crush card stock.

The letter stickers have some black glitter on them.
I am not liking the journaling that I hand wrote so I typed it up on my phone and printed it out, cut it up, and ran threw my Xyron sticker maker.
 I typed it on the 'Notes" section of my phone and put more Heavy Weight Cream card stock to my printer and printed it from my phone, wireless.
 Trimmed it down.
 Ran it threw my sticker maker, I have not used this tool in a very long time.

You want to press down and smooth out the wrinkles.
All done and very happy with how this turned out.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment