Saturday, June 3, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch #224

I first thought of a phone text screen when I saw this Sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch but as I looked threw my stamps I could not make my idea work so I got to thinking how about the phone text idea with out the phone and speech bubbles.

Would you like to play along CLICK HERE.

I am using a variety of product from Simon Says Stamp, Technique Tuesday, Stamps of Life, Studio Calico, and Micheal's brand.

 I first found sentiment dies and matched them up with a few sentiment stamp sets.
 Using Sizzix double sided adhesive sheets and some Heavy Weight black card stock to cut out the words.
 Adding the sentimnents in a staggered position on the top and bottom of the sentiment word.
 I then transfered the panel to my Hampton Stamp Perfect tool and using Versa Fine Black onyx ink to stamp.
 I did that with all five panels.

I used Heavy Weight white card stock sized 3 3/4 wide by 5 1/2 tall.
 I then thought about embellishments and decided to go with different ones for each card.

For the 'hugs' card I used red stamped hearts along with Wink of Stella in clear and Glossy Accents on top.
 Since these are decently simple I decided to go with some fun foam to lift of the sentiment panel.

Using double sided tape to adhere the fun foam.

I also put the same sized white panel in the inside and moved it to the right just like the card front.
"hugs" die from Lawn Fawn, Stamp set is from Technique Tuesday, Real Red ink from Stampin Up, Hearts are from a Simon Says Stamp set.

"hello" is a Lawn Fawn die, Sentiments are from a Simon Says Stamp set, Sequins from Studio Calico.

"thanks" die is from Lawn Fawn, Enamel dots are from Micheal's, Sentiment stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp.

I'm not sure where the "always" die came from maybe Simon Says Stamp along with the Sentiment stamp set. Enamel shapes came from a Peachy Cheap deal.

"birthday" die is from Stamps of Life, Sentiments are from Simon Says Stamp, Chipboard stars are from Studio Calico.

All five together.



Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Heavy Weight White and Black card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- Silver Glitter Enamel Dots - Micheal's brand
- Purchased the Hampton Art stamping tool from their store
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.


1 comment: