Sunday, June 25, 2017

3X3 Thank You Notes for Summer Pre School Teachers Set #1

Alivia AKA Pivia is going to a Summer 4 week Pre School Program and I wanted to make them some 3X3 Thank You Note sets as a Thank You.

 I am using my Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool that I purchased from Micheal's along time ago to do my stamping but you don't need it.

Stamping over a foam mouse pad will also work just as well.
 I am using a Retired Hostess set called Lotus Blossom.

As you can see I am using some copy paper to make the #3 stamp a light image, that is called stamping off.
 The second image lines up nicely on to the first image, this is #2 on the stamp set, the stamps are labeled #1, #2, and #3.

They also have little notches at the top of the stamp to help you aline them.

This color combo I needed to stamp off again so I am using the copy paper again.
This is image #1 and I will be stamping it full strength.
 Finished flower, I cut these 110 pound White card stock panels to the size of 2 3/4 by 2 3/4 square.
 I am using anouther 110 pound Brown card stock for the base, cut at 6 inches tall by 3 inches wide and scored at 3 inches.

I am stamping with Soft Suede ink the inside, back, and front sentiments.
 I added some foam dimensionals to the stamped panel.

The inside card stock is Heavy Weight White card stock.
#1  -  Marina Mist  -  Full Strength
#2  -  Marina Mist  -  Stamp off
#3  -  Soft Sky  -  Full Strength
#1  -  Elegant Eggplant  -  Full Strength
#2  -  Wisteria Wonder  - Full Strength
#3  -  Wisteria Wonder  - Stamp off
#1  -  Crushed Curry  -  Full Strength
#2  -  Daffodil Delight  - Full Strength
#3  -  Daffodil Delight  -  Stamp off
#1  -  Calypso Coral  -  Full Strength
#2  -  Calypso Coral  -  Stamp off
#3  -  Crisp Cantaloup  - Stamp off
#1  -  Cherry Cobbler  -  Full Strength
#2  -  Real Red  -  Full Strength
#3  -  Real Red  -  Stamp off
All Five I made two set for the two Teachers
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Heavy Weight White card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- 110 Pound White and Brown card stock - their brand
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- Stampin Dimensionals
- Lotus Blossom stamp set  -  retired
- Marina Mist ink
- Soft Sky ink 
- Cherry Cobbler ink
- Real Red ink
- Calypso Coral ink
- Crisp Cantaloup ink  -  retired
- Crushed Curry ink
- Daffodil Delight ink
- Elegant Eggplant ink
- Wisteria Wonder ink  -  retired
- Soft Suede ink
- Wild Wasabi ink

No comments:

Post a Comment