Monday, April 17, 2017

Papa Help Me Part #2 of the Bird Seed Ornament Scrapbooking

This will be the final addition to the Bird Seed Ornament scrapbook section in our life in pictures 2017 album.

Its a 12X12 traditional layout.  I used this SKETCH from pinterest for my inspiration.

 This amazing Bird Builder punch that I have recently fell in love with again will be retireing at the end of May 2017, Sad Face.

I used some heavy weight brown card stock and Vellum card stock along with some Designer Series paper to cut out the pieces.

A black pearl from my stash for the eye.
 I tried to pull colors from the photo.

I challenged my self to mainly use pattern paper and I did.
 Its very simple to cut fun foam on your paper trimmer.

Just go back and forth with your blade a few times and then fold in half and pull apart.

Easy Peasy and cheap lift for your photos and elements.
 Use some double sided tape or strong adhesive to adhere the fun foam to your project.

I try and match the color to the project but white and cream will always do if you do not have the color you need.
 Not too much pop off the page, just enough.

These are all retired Designer Series Papers from Stampin UP.
 I attached the Vellum to the back of the birds with a little bit of Scotch tape.
 Using some Tim Holtz distress paint to paint on these Little Yellow Bicycle canvas alpha stickers.

The blue pictured was way to bright I ended up going with the color Broken China.
 I left this part in but altamitly tore it apart after I was done because I did not like how it turned out.

Covering my photos and useing the same Broken China paint I decided to add some splaters along with some black paint.
 Nope do not like it.
 Nope still do not like it.
 Thankfully with Stampin UP DSP you get two of each sheet so I was able to cut apart my project and start again.

As I was cutting I saved the yellow and white pieces and glued on top of a new pattern blue piece.

All I had to re cut was the green and purple piece.
 I decide to go with two clusters instead of the paint splaters.

I used enamel dots and wood veneer pieces.

I also used a yellow copic marker to color in the heart.
 Close up.
 Close up.
All done.

 Close up.
This is the first two Project Life/Pocket Style scrapbook pages that will go in front of this 12X12 layout.

Would you like to see how I created them, CLICK HERE.







Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Heavy Weight brown card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.

- Enamel Dots, Fun Foam, Wood Veneer, Copic Markers, Little Yellow Bicycle canvas alphas, black pearls, Tim Holtz distress paint in the color Broken China


My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- Bird Builder Punch - Retiring end of May 2017
- Retired Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment